Thursday, September 27, 2012

Are you what I'm looking for?


It's been a while since I wrote something. Let's just say that life this year been keeping me quite busy! I can't even remember the last time that I wrote a song! I miss it. 
I'm stuck on a blank page. With too many emotions, that I can't describe with words. It is like being pulled from left to right, back and forth on an ocean with no sense of direction. Everything is rushing in but nothing is coming out. 
I feel things differently (like every other artist and artist at heart out there lol) and it is hard to keep my head above the water when everything that surround me is a song waiting to be written. Struggling between life, the ones that I care the most about and the fuel that gets me going, I find it hard not to forget the rest when I'm writing! I don't know for you guy's out there (and yes it means you who are reading me lol) but it would be nice to share this passion. Passion for life, passion for music, passion, passion, passion. It's not easy to find people that understand it and takes full responsibility for the way they feel and I though why not reach every one around us from Canada, US, Mexico, Europe, Japan..... and everywhere else in the world!! 
Maybe no one will respond to this but just for the 'What if', it is well worth it!!


Cela fait maintenant un bout de temps que je n'ai pas écris quelque chose. La vie à des fois la façon de nous garder très occuper! Je ne peux même pas me rappeler la dernière fois que j'ai écris une chanson! Ça me manque.
Je suis prise sur une page blanche. Trop d'émotion, que je ne peux décrire avec de simples mots. C'est comme si j'étais tirailler de gauche à droite, de devant à l'arrière dans un océan avec aucun sens de direction. Tout boullionne a l'intérieur mais rien ne sort à l'extérieur. Me débattant entre la vie, ceux que j'aime le plus au monde et l'essence qui me pousse à avancer, je trouve difficile de ne pas me perdre dans mes compositions! Je ressens les choses différemment (comme vous tous, les autres artistes et artiste de coeur Lol) mais c'est plaisant de pouvoir partager ce genre de passion. Passion pour la vie, la musique, passion passion, passion. Ce n'est pas toujours facile de trouver d'autre personne qui comprend et qui prend entiere responsabiliter des emotions ressenti. Alors j'ai pensé pourquoi ne pas atteindre le plus de personne possible comme le Canada, US, Mexique, Europe, Japon... et partout ailleurs dans le monde!

Peut-être que personne ne va répondre à ceci mais juste pour le 'au cas où', cela en vaut peine!



No comments:

Post a Comment